Matrox PowerSpace virtual desktop management software further increases the productivity and efficiency of multi-display setups by adding a whole new level of functionality and performance. This powerful and innovative software tool enables users to customize their Windows desktop workspace and alleviates the need to minimize and maximize windows when working with multiple applications simultaneously.
Matrox PowerSpace allows users to create and organize up to 9 workspaces per user-defined display unit to better manage screen space. Once the Windows desktop workspaces have been defined, simply select the desired set-up by its associated hot key or by a mouse click.
- Create multiple workspaces to better organize screen space
- Set applications to open in specific locations on the desktop or workspace
- Start applications automatically upon log-on and restore them to their saved locations
- Instantly access other saved workspaces by selecting the PowerSpace icon on the taskbar or by selecting the assigned hot keys
- Import/export workspaces to and from other PCs effortlessly
- Retain local multi-monitor settings even after a remote login session from a single monitor has occurred